If you are thinking about a winter wedding in the UK, you will find beautiful venues that will blow your mind. Winter snowfall makes every wedding seem like a fairytale.
You and your partner may be serious about having a winter wedding venue in the UK. Many couples prefer to have their weddings in the spring and summer. A winter wedding is charming, however.
If you’re thinking of holding a winter wedding here in the UK, you need to consider where you can find the right venue. You will also want to know how much it costs to rent a venue in the UK. Continue reading to find out all you need to know.
This post will discuss everything related to hosting stunning winter wedding venues in the UK.
What is a Winter Wedding?
Winter is the best time to have a wedding. It is usually between October and December when it is typically colder. This is a great time to hold a memorable wedding that your guests will treasure.
Before you decide on a winter wedding date, there are many things to consider. Most people favour winter for many reasons. Make sure you have a winter wedding that you will never forget.
How to Plan a Winter Wedding in The UK
You must ensure everything is in order before you can have the time of your life. You can make your winter wedding memorable by paying attention to these things during your preparations.
These are some ways to plan your winter wedding.
- You must ensure that your venue is warm. You can check your venue’s heating equipment to ensure it is functioning properly. This is done to keep the venue warm during winter and for your guests’ comfort.
- You should dress stylishly enough to withstand the cold. This is crucial to ensure you don’t freeze. Ensure your guest has somewhere to store their winter clothes so they can take them with them when they leave.
- Because winter days are shorter than summer days, plan. You might not have enough time.
- Use sparkles, red and green, and fairy lights to keep the holiday spirit alive.
- You should make sure your guests feel comfortable in the cold weather. To keep your guests warm, arrange for heaters and blankets.
- Let the venue know if you anticipate snow on the day of your event.
- Reserve a place to take pictures that day.
- Ensure you provide warm beverages such as hot chocolate and coffee for your wedding. There are many venues available in the UK that can host your winter wedding. We have listed the best winter wedding venues in the UK. Read on to learn more about each venue and its location. Warbrook House Hotel in Hampshire is a beautiful hotel in Hampshire. This is a great place to hold your wedding. Warbrook is the perfect location for your winter wedding. Although it was built in 1724, the venue’s beauty has not diminished. You can choose from various halls to make this hotel a great choice for hosting a winter wedding in the UK. It also provides additional services, such as a snow machine that will make your wedding snowy. The venue can hold up to 400 guests. It is also affordable. This venue can be hired for between PS7,000 and PS15,000. Kew Gardens in London Kew Gardens is another stunning winter venue. This venue is ideal for couples looking to hold a winter romance wedding. It’s the perfect location for a small or large wedding. Kew Gardens is the perfect venue for a lavish wedding. This venue allowed you to share the best moments of your wedding day. This venue is located at Kew Richmond, London, TW93AE. The venue can host up to 300 guests. The price of hiring this venue depends on the date of the event. A weekday wedding (Monday through Thursday) will cost PS9500. It costs PS10,500 for Fridays and PS12,000 for. For Saturdays and Sundays, it is PS12,000. Soar Mill Cove Hotel in DevonThis hotel can be found in Marlborough. It is a modern hotel located in a stunning coastal area of the UK. This is the perfect location for a small wedding. It can host up to 120 people and has 22 rooms. The hotel offers views over the gardens and sea. This venue is for you if you want to enjoy a stunning view of the sea during your winter wedding celebration. This venue can be hired for a day at the cost of PS183. Stunning views surround the Granary Estates in Suffolk. The venue can accommodate approximately 180 people. This venue is perfect for a winter wedding ceremony. Two venues are available: the Polo Club in Dullingham and the granary barns. This location is ideal for intimate wedding celebrations. This venue can be rented for between PS2,500 and PS6,250. Elmore Court in Gloucestershire is an ideal location for winter weddings. It has been around for over 750 years. This is the main location for the wedding ceremony. Elmore court is located in a small village near the Cotswolds, by a canal.