Where we are

The Supreme Court Gardens were formed following the reclamation of the Swan River shallows in 1903 and planted as gardens in 1920.

They are an important open space area in the Central Business District. The gardens are semi-enclosed with extensive, mature trees, shrubbery and fencing, various small structures at different stages in the grounds in the past. Remnants of the original river wall have been preserved and can be viewed at the Supreme Court end of the gardens.

Make a booking online at the City of Perth.